" One cannot discover new horizons unless one accepts to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
- André Gide
- Administrative and financial management of Italian and foreign industrial groups in ordinary and extraordinary situations or in the transformation of their life cycle.
- M&A, equity and debt transactions also in the form of project financing, financial restructuring, fiscal optimisation.
- Management of "green field" industrial projects, in particular in their financial, fiscal and administrative planning and management aspects.
- Finance Corporate Director - Responsibility for M&A transactions (sell side and buy side), negotiations and execution. Management of listing and delisting activities.
- CFO - Administrative and financial responsibility for listed companies. Development of relations with banks and investors. Complex negotiations for "green field" projects for the construction of industrial plants.
- CFO Latin America - Responsible for the administrative and financial management and coordination of groups of companies, development and strengthening of capital structure. Financing of new production facilities.
- Corporate development projects and dimensional and international expansion of industrial and international expansion of industrial groups through M&A activities (sell side and buy side) and equity and debt transactions.
- Transformation projects - restructuring and redefinition of financial structures - corporate restructuring and reorganisation.
- “Green field” projects for the construction of industrial plants, also in the form of project financing.
Discover the CAHRA expertise
Our interim managers act within the frame of missions. Their role is to transform the organisations they are entrusted with, within a limited time frame, according to predefined goals. This team of experts, all under permanent contract, was set up in order to better meet the needs of this market.