" You will never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, you build a new model that makes reality obsolete.
- Richard Buckminster Fuller "
- Management of multinational and multicultural matrix organisations with a worldwide industrial footprint.
- Transformation of business management from family/managerial to managerial.
- General management of Business Units for an Italian multinational in the engineering sector with P&L responsibility. Coordination of an international organisation for the design, production and sale of components for the industrial world.
- Managing Director with the objective of managing and consolidating the traditional business by establishing the basis for sustainable growth in line with the Mission-Vision-Values of the owner.
- Operation Management: Design and implementation of new international manufacturing footprint, in terms of product platform, localisation, best practices, market requirements.
- Staff Management: Managed merger with main competitor and subsequently created a new commercial organisation to guarantee uniqueness of language with support in terms of training and coaching. For the management of the new group, created the new matrix management organisation, on a worldwide platform, unifying operating methods and reporting at all levels. Created a management committee and its organisation for the management transformation project of a master company.
- Project management: launched a new market and managed a joint venture for the 3D printer world. Introduced the AGILE approach to product development. Defined and managed the action plan to improve the company's Brand Recognition.
Discover the CAHRA expertise
Our interim managers act within the frame of missions. Their role is to transform the organisations they are entrusted with, within a limited time frame, according to predefined goals. This team of experts, all under permanent contract, was set up in order to better meet the needs of this market.