" The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Jack Sparrow "
- Continuity of operations
- Management of complex, pioneering and structuring projects
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural environments
- Product development with all stakeholders
- Process improvement
- Restructuring or merging departments or sites
- Acquisition, revival planning, development, disposal and transfer of companies
- Structuring, mobilising, association and team empowerment
- Supporting and managing a carpentry production site
- Transforming the operations of an industrial glass processing company
- Management of a glass production company within an independent family network
- Quality management of an aeronautical and aerospace composite parts manufacturer
- Assisting in organisational change in a seamless tubes production site, as part of a global transformation plan
Discover the CAHRA expertise
Our interim managers act within the frame of missions. Their role is to transform the organisations they are entrusted with, within a limited time frame, according to predefined goals. This team of experts, all under permanent contract, was set up in order to better meet the needs of this market.